Before we will help set up an aircraft-
- Have your batteries (transmitter, receiver, and main) fully charged.
- Bring the documentation that came with your radio and your aircraft.
- If going to the field for a set up, bring any tools or materials you may need.
- If it is a combustion engine that needs checked, bring fuel, glow igniter, starter, and your field tools. A spare glow plug (and wrench) would be helpful too.
- all batteries are fully charged.
- all your controls and servos work correctly, and that the proper throws have been set.
- all mechanical linkages, fuselage parts, and hatches are properly secured.
- prop(s) are the correct size and pitch, balanced, and tightened correctly.
- landing gear functions properly.