This was the first meeting of the off-season at the Champaign Aviation Museum.
- Members in attendance: Dave M., Dave Mg., Mark M. (VP), Tracy S,, Mike U., Todd P., Gary B., Richard K. (Pres.), Bill H. (Treas.) and Bill A.
- Treasurer's report read and approved.
- The current landfill work was discussed.
- Swap Meet Items: The B-25 raffle signs were shown, and the number of tables were discussed.
- We discussed events that everyone would like to see for next season, including: pylon racing, a renewed emphasis on Rotor Challenge, Fun Fly, F3C helicopter clinic, the association picnic, and invite the public day (MRFA air show).
- The meeting started 6:00 pm and ended at 7:00 pm.